The TKM Institute of Management (TIM) is one of Kerala’s premier B-schools, located in lush green environs at Musaliar Hills, Karuvelil,Ezhukone, about 25 kilometers from Kollam city. MBA Program of TIM is accredited by National Board of Accreditation and it is the only standalone institute to get this accreditation. TIM has been at the forefront of management education in the state over the past two decades . Since 1995, TIM has been conducting a fully residential, two year MBA programme, affiliated to University of Kerala and approved by AICTE. TIM has an enviable record of consistently nurturing committed management professionals who occupy coveted positions in leading organisations in India and abroad.
- AICTE approved and NBA accredited
- Entrepreneur Development programme
- Affiliated to the University of Kerala
- Value added Certification Programs
- Unique Pedagogy
- Personality development Training
- Integrated Soft skills training programme
- Special guidance and coaching for placement
- Additional sessions by industry experts
- Weekly industry interaction forum for students.
- Industrial visits
- Industry Internships.
- Curriculum integrated industry interaction programmes
- Community Development Programme for exposure of students on social and environmental issues.
- Outbound training programme
- Annual Management Summit
- Exclusive landscaped campus.
- Faculty with Ph.D and or more than 10 years of business/industry experience.
- Most – modern Library & knowledge resources – print, audio, video.
- Online Library access for facilities for boys and girls.
- Sports and games facilities. And • health club
- Fitness centre
- In campus cafeteria
- Wi-Fi connectivity in campus and hostels.
- Interactive ,state -of -the –art air conditioned class rooms
- 24 hours power supply with generator backup.
- Periodical services of Doctor and Clinical psychologist in campus.
Outstanding Academic Achievement Award
“To recognize and appreciate participants of excellence”
- TIM awards Gold medals every year to the best two outgoing participants for their academic performance at the university examinations.
- Case Studies
- Role Plays
- Business Games
- Industrial Assignments
- Live Projects
- Field Visits